Enjoy a 2020 Signature Event Valentine’s Day & Vintner Weekend with Schramsberg Vineyards at Triple Creek Ranch in Montana, a Relais & Châteaux property since 1995, part of the exclusive collection of over 500 of the world’s finest hotels and gourmet restaurants.
You are invited to join Fred Zammataro, 23-year veteran and Executive VP of Schramsberg and Davies Vineyards, as your host for a Vintner Weekend at Triple Creek Ranch, a mountain hideaway in the Montana Wilderness on Thursday, February 13 to Sunday, February 16, 2020.
Triple Creek Ranch is an intimate, luxury ranch resort designed for adults. Situated among the towering pines on the southern side of Trapper Peak, the highest mountain in the Bitterroot Mountain Range of Western Montana, this unforgettable retreat merges unmatched natural beauty with plush comfort and exceptional personal service.
The Ranch’s all-inclusive rate structure includes all on-ranch activities and special adventures during your stay. All wine-oriented activities during the long weekend, including Schramsberg and Davies Vineyards educational wine seminars, and a Valentine’s Day dinner with selected wine pairings, are included in your nightly rate (nightly cabin rates are priced for two adults).
Schramsberg is hosting the following events:
Thursday, February 13
- Welcome reception party in the Rooftop Lounge followed by an informative and relaxed dinner. History and stories will unfold while enjoying Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs
Friday, February 14
- 3:00 p.m. – Schramsberg sparkling wine tasting featuring Blanc de Blancs, Blanc de Noirs, Brut Rosé and J. Schram, complete with informative lecture on how sparkling wines are made and a riddling rack demonstration
- 6:00 p.m. – Reception featuring Mirabelle Brut and carefully selected food pairings
- 7:00 p.m. – Valentine’s Day Dinner – Executive Chef Jacob Leatherman and his talented culinary team will create a custom multi-course dinner featuring Schramsberg 2012 Brut Rose (in magnums) and J. Davies Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. Chef Leatherman has been crafting exquisite dining experiences at Triple Creek Ranch for over ten years, introducing a new dinner menu each evening with the freshest ingredients. His finely tuned and adventurous palate informs a diverse menu showcasing distinctive flavors and imaginative presentation.
Saturday, February 15
- 12:00 p.m.- Cooking demonstration with Chef in the kitchen and lunch paired with Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs
- 3:00 p.m. – Educational red wine tasting featuring Davies Vineyards Pinot Noir, J. Davies Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and J. Davies “Jamie” Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6:00 p.m. – Reception featuring Mirabelle Brut paired with select hors d’oeuvres and a sparkling wine sabering demonstration including instruction for the guests to learn the craft
- Formal winemaker dinner at the home of the resort owner with a tour of his art collection. A sumptuous five course meal showcasing all of the luxury tier wines from Schramsberg and Davies Vineyards
Triple Creek Ranch
5551 West Fork Road
Darby, Montana 59829
Thursday, February 13 – Sunday, February 16, 2020
Price: All-inclusive nightly cabin rate.
No additional fees for participating in the Schramsberg Vintner weekend activities.
- Call (406) 821-4600 / Toll Free: (800) 654-2943
between 7:30 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
- Email: Info@TripleCreekRanch.com
- Online Request here