Serve with Schramsberg Brut Rosé
- 1 cup red verjus
- 1 cup dark soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, for flavoring and basting brush
- 3 ripe tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate lamb chops for one hour.
- Grill over hot charcoal fire until medium rare, basting periodically.
- After removing the meat from the grill, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve extra alongside.