Serve with Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Seasoned flour
- 1/2 cup Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs
- 14 oz. chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Cut pork into 3/4″ thick slices. Pound each slice gently to make thin, round medallions. Dust in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Sauté in butter until brown on each side. The meat should be thoroughly but lightly cooked. Transfer to a heated dish, cover with foil and keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and chicken stock over high heat. Reduce until nicely thickened. Whisk in the mustard and heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lap a serving dish with the sauce. Place the medallions of pork in a slightly overlapping pattern on the sauce. Serve immediately.
Submitted by Jamie Davies, Schramsberg Co-founder