Serve with Schramsberg J. Schram
- 1 ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can of canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapenos (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 oz. crab meat, drained, shells removed
- salt and pepper to taste
- crackers or baguette slices
- Sauté red pepper in olive oil until tender. Remove to large bowl.
- Stir in next 9 ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Add Crab Meat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread in an 8 ′′ quiche pan or casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees, until bubbly.
Serve immediately with crackers or baguette slices.
Submitted by Chris Sheffer Pasadena Junior League Camp Schramsberg 2004