Serve with Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- One 6 oz. swordfish steak per serving
- 1 large leek, chiffonade
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, roughly chopped
- Rice wine vinegar
- Minced garlic
- Minced shallots
- Apple juice
- Fresh peaches
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds
- Blend peaches in food processor. In sauté pan, simmer with honey and butter until reduced. Pass through chinois or sieve until smooth.
- Sear in saute pan over high heat.
- Brush on peach reduction.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until medium rare in center.
- Saute over high heat in 1 tsp oil until crispy.
- Combine cabbage with enough liquids to lightly moisten. Add garlic and shallots to taste. Add peaches and toss. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.