Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Some third-party tracking is utilized on our sites, including Google Analytics or YouTube. We utilize this data to view behaviors on our website. We do not save or utilize personal data from third-party tracking. Third-party tracking might utilize cookies, which we do not access.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Privacy Notice or about how Schramsberg Vineyards collects, uses, or shares your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
We may not respond to all requests or inquiries.
Have a question for our customer service team? Contact us.