Directions to Schramsberg Vineyards
1400 Schramsberg Rd. Calistoga, CA 94515
(Crossroads are Peterson Drive and Hwy. 29)
From the south and east, following the directions below to get you to Hwy CA-29.
- To Hwy 29 via Golden Gate Bridge: Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, continue North on Hwy 101. Take the 37 Vallejo / Napa exit and continue east on Hwy 37 for 7 miles, to Hwy 121. Turn LEFT at the 121 – Sonoma / Napa intersection. Continue on 121 to the Hwy 12 junction. Bear RIGHT towards Napa / Hwy 121. Hwy 121 later merges back into Hwy 12 near Carneros. Continue 121 / 12-Carneros until you reach a T-intersection at Hwy CA-29 at the base of the Napa Valley. Turn LEFT (North) towards Napa / Calistoga. The turnoff is Peterson Drive.
- To Hwy 29 via Bay Bridge: Cross the Bay Bridge and take I-80 E (LEFT) toward Sacramento. Follow I-80 (seems like you’re heading North) for about 20 miles. Cross the Carquinez Straits toll bridge. After 5 miles, merge onto Marine World Pkwy / CA-37 W toward Napa. Turn RIGHT onto Sonoma Blvd / CA-29 N. Continue to follow CA-29 N through Vallejo. At the entrance of the Valley you will come to an intersection. Stay on CA-29 N. The turnoff is Peterson Drive.
- To Hwy 29 from Sacramento: Take I-80 W for about 40 miles. Merge onto Jameson Canyon Rd / CA-12 toward Naps / Sonoma. Turn RIGHT onto CA-12 W / CA-29 N. The turnoff is Peterson Drive.
Once on 29, head north through Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and up towards Calistoga. About 5 miles after passing through St. Helena, turn LEFT on Peterson Drive and make a quick RIGHT on Schramsberg Road. Follow it all the way to the end until you get to the winery parking lot.
From the north, follow the directions below to get to Hwy CA-29 in Calistoga.
- To Hwy 29 from Healdsburg: From Healdsburg, connect with CA-128 near Jimtown and head eastward over the hill toward Calistoga.
- To Hwy 29 from Santa Rosa: Off of Hwy 101, take the River/Mark West Springs exit and turn RIGHT towards Calistoga. Continue for 10 miles to the T-intersection. Turn LEFT at Calistoga Rd/Petrified Forest Rd. Continue for 4.5 miles to the 4-way stop and turn RIGHT towards Calistoga.
At Calistoga, remain driving STRAIGHT through the intersection at Lincoln Rd. The Road changes from Hwy 128 to CA-29 at this intersection. Follow CA-29 South to Peterson Drive and turn RIGHT. Make a quick RIGHT on Schramsberg Road. Follow it all the way to the end until you get to the winery parking lot.
Printable directions to Schramsberg Vineyards
Tour Information & Reservations: (707) 942-4558
General Information: (800) 877-3623